March 18, 2011

Friday Night - Yay Again!

Once again Friday night has rolled around.  Yay and double yay!  It has been a ridiculously busy week and  things are definitely starting to get busier on The Farm.

Anyway - guess what?  It's Friday night drink time.  And I have decided to keep it very local tonight with this.

Houghton's White Classic

To me this wine has always been the ultimate WA "quaffer".  It used to be called White Burgundy back in the day when wines were still allowed to be named after French regions, even if they were grown in The Swan Valley.

Regardless of name it has always been a reliable wine at a really decent price.  What's not to love?

I am off to pour myself a large glass and cook some dinner.

Enjoy Friday night drinks everyone.  Wherever you may be!



6 comments:

The Distressed Mother said...

Enjoy! I was too exhausted to cook dinner tonight. We just finished a Dinner Box from Maccas. I have a bottle of wine and a movie waiting for me.

TDM x

Fiona said...

Like your style!

Blocks and Knocks said...

Enjoy your Friday Sippers:)

Sydney Shop Girl said...

Happy Weekend, AFW!

I love the weekend.

SSG xxx

Sydney Shop Girl blog

A Farmer's Wife said...

Thanks everyone! The wine was very drinkable (just for the record I only ever have one or two glasses!!!) I suddenly thought people might think I get through the whole bottle every Friday....

Brasilian_Babe said...

I'm going to live vicariously through your post AFW! I totally miss wine at the moment.

Hope you have a great weekend. :)