March 11, 2011

Friday Night - Yay

I am loving the fact that I have made it to Friday.  To be honest we have got lots of work lined up for the weekend but Friday is still Friday in my head.  My biggest decision this evening is between Australia or New Zealand in the wine stakes.

Mmmm - big decision.

Wine - White, Yay!


I think NZ has it tonight.  Oyster Bay here I come.

I also received a gorgeous prize from Brasilian_Babe over at Motherhood Career Fashion.  Look at this stunning bit of gear.

Lovely Tote Bag

It is wonderful and woolly and I love it.  Thank you Brasilian_Babe!

I hope everyone is having a great Friday evening.

PS - I just saw the news about the earthquake in Japan.  Isn't it horrible?

8 comments:

Sydney Shop Girl said...

Happy Friday, AFW!!!


Very sad about Japan.

Agree that a beverage is a just reward for surviving the week.

I'm backing Italy with some prosecco.

SSG xxx

Sydney Shop Girl blog

This Mid 30s Life said...

Those are 2 of my favourite wines. Love them.

My brother is off to japan today so had better check the news - haven't seen any yet!

Makeminemidcentury said...

Happy Friday! I love that there're Fridays even on a farm!

The earth is shifting something terrible.

Tragically, I think she's trying to tell us all something.

Emma said...

Literally laughed out loud as I have both of those in the wine fridge under the house!

Am very alarmed by the current shifting as well! Totally agree with you MMMC that the planet is trying to tell us something!

The Distressed Mother said...

Planet definitely telling us something!

I am soothing my nerves with some delicious Canadian Club.

TDM xx

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Totally cool bag, totally uncool in Japan, that footage on the news was horrifying. Love Posie

A Farmer's Wife said...

SSG - Can't go wrong with prosecco...

This Mid 30s Life - You would fit right in with Friday night drinks on The Farm methinks. We could listen to Slim....

MMMC - Mmmm - bizarre things are happening. That's for sure.

Emma - You obviously have great taste in wine!

TDM - For some reason (actually I know the reason, I was 18 and drank waaaayyyy too much cheap bourbon) I can't go near bourbon.

Posie - Am still loving the bag. Situation in Japan is beyond comprehension.

Unknown said...

First of all, good choice! And secondly, the earthquake is horrible (with a capital H). Is it just me, or this world falling apart?

Lastly, that bag is gorgeous. Aren't you one lucky duck? Hope you're having a great weekend! xx