May 14, 2011

Evening.

The weather has finally started to cool down on The Farm.  The weather people are even bandying around terms like "a few showers" and "isolated thunderstorms".  I am hoping that means The Weather Gods are going to smile on us soon.

Last night there was a chill in the air and the shadows were very long.

Look - it finally seems a bit like autumn.

Evening - Looking South West
(I was planning to post about this yesterday but blogger seemed to have taken its bat and ball and gone home.  All OK so far today, so cross fingers this works.  I am also Rewinding At The Pink Fibro).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't this cooler weather wonderful? I'm just crossing my fingers for rain and lots of it.

Anonymous said...

What a stunning photo! It looks so peaceful and the colours are gorgeous.