September 7, 2011

Magazine Perfection. Sharing Some Blog Love.


I saw this hilarious post on the gorgeous Beach Vintage blog today.  It completely made my day.  I adore Beach Vintage.  I got the gorgeous cushions in the photo below from there a little while ago.  Achieving magazine perfection in the house department is impossible!  Even for uber stylish interior decorating type people.

Pretty Cushions
I also discovered a lovely blog called Simply Me recently.  I received an award from there, which I must confess to not completing, as I had done similar ones before.  It was lovely to rate a mention though and Simply Me is worth popping over to.

Take care.

8 comments:

Emma said...

Ah, some very refreshing normalcy! One of the things that irritates me no end is when people's houses are totally over styled, ie. colour coded books....blech, just thinking about it makes me feel itchy! Really hope I am not offending anyone though! xx

Makeminemidcentury said...

Hello, your house is looking beautiful and smacks of squattocracy. So good for you. That's a good thing from where I come from.

I just gave one of those blogs a basketful of unsolicited advice. I hope that doesn't backfire badly on you.xo

A Farmer's Wife said...

Thanks Emma

MMMC, now you are a lawyer you should charge through the nose for advice! I am not going to ask which blog. I shall just await the fallout... xx

letters from the country said...

Your spot on the verandah looks perfect to me..

Lisa @ .Simply Me. said...

Thanks for the link :-) I am really enjoying this whole blogging thing!

Ellie said...

How modest and honest of Beach Vintage - and I'm sure I can hear everyone's collective sigh of relief. It would be nice if everything could maintain that balance of beauty and style all the time!

deux chiens et un garcon said...

AFW

I saw Bv post yesterday and had a chuckle. Yay.

I have purchased some of Simone's oil cloth to do some crafy projects with. One of my many online purchases since being in BH.

Happy verandering to you.

xJ

Sydney Shop Girl said...

I love your verandah, AFW!

Have a lovely weekend.

SSG xxx

Sydney Shop Girl blog