1. How can I go from being a Country Road size medium last summer to an extra small this year? As far as I am aware I have not shrunk. Country Road people I still love you but I am an internet shopper, I need reliable sizing, not my ego stroked.
2. Where did all the blow flies suddenly come from? And why are they choosing to die in my bath tub??
3. How come I can wait for months for builders and tradesmen and then they announce they are all coming in the same week?
4. How did I manage to get the viral equivalent of a "fly in, fly out" illness? This winter I have been well for a week then sick for a week then well for a week then sick for a week.
5. Julia vs Kevin? What's going to happen next?
6. If Farmgirl is going to her Kindergarten "meet the principal" interview, why does Farmboy tell her that only naughty kids have to go to the Principal's office?
7. Can I wear a bright orange kaftan? Or do I, as The Farmer says, look like a large, sheet-wearing pumpkin with a head?
8. Why are there always two rotten strawberries at the bottom of a punnet?
9. How can I justify buying an iPad? I know I want one but also know I have absolutely no need for one. I am trying to come up with reasons that a woman with a Macbook and an iPhone needs the gadget that sort of sits in the middle. Kind of like Goldilocks having Papa Bear and Baby Bear but no Mother Bear really.
So - there you go. That's my ponderings for the week. I know, I should get out more.
Anyway - here is a photo of a pavlova I made this week in case anyone needs some virtual calories. Short a few strawberries because of question number 8 but delicious none the less.
|Really, Seriously Good Pav|
So - what about you? Do any pondering this week?
(Also - I am linking up at And Then There Were Four for The Rewind. Pop over and check it out.)