September 19, 2011

The Temporary Vegetable Patch - Getting Funky.

I blogged recently about the pots of vegetables and herbs that are going to be my temporary vegetable patch this summer.  They are going strong and I have already been able to use some of the herbs.

As I was feeling like an uber gardener (think Jamie Durie without the fake tan and helicopter) I thought I should share my progress with you. Obviously for such an exciting garden shot a normal photo would not suffice. So I got out the Hipstamatic.  I haven't done that for a while - it was feeling a tad neglected hanging out with all the other apps that I enthusiastically downloaded and never looked at again.

And look - super funky vegie pots.


I feel hip just looking at them.

PS - Super exciting things will happen on this blog this week - stay tuned for my first ever guest post!

6 comments:

I'm So Fancy said...

Heck I feel hip looking at them!

Mummaducka said...

they look great! very hip! and yummo too!

Fiona said...

Thank you for my little dose of funk this Tuesday morning!

deux chiens et un garcon said...

Nothing like freshly picked herbs while the pot simmers.

Oh very exciting about haveing a guestie postie

Jx

Lisa @ Blithe Moments said...

I love hipstamatic. I can't imagine how boring my blog would look without it given my complete lack of photography skill!

That is looking like an awesome pot veggie garden, I must get my butt into gear and get mine going again.

Z said...

I have a veggie tank and it is truly amazing. I haven't pruned/fertilised/weeded/watered any of the plants in there for about three months, and they're positively thriving. Best investment ever.

Not quite as trendy looking as your pots, though.