June 17, 2012

The Greening.

The colours are starting to change around here.  There is grass instead of dust.  Our crops are just peeking through in some places and up and going in others.

I like it.

Baby Crop


The Acid Green of New Growth


The birds seem to like it too.  These pink and greys need to find a tree further away from my garden.

Pink and Greys

I hope everyone had a good weekend.  I am weary as it has been a busy week and we have had lots on this weekend.  All good though.

Take care.

4 comments:

Makeminemidcentury said...

I'm always happy to hear things are growing for farmers. A tougher life I couldn't imagine.

I might throw some carrot seeds in the general direction of the vege patch next weekend and see what happens. Hopefully I'll see a sea of acid green!

Bungalowgirl said...

Yay for those teeny tiny shoots. So pleased that 3 days of long weekend rain that drove me to Ikea and almost an asylum went to good use over your way. melx

Donna said...

So glad to see your crop up and growing nicely after the rain. Ours is looking good too but we've had a bit more moisture than the West. Let's hope it continues for the rest of 2012!

Nat - Muddy Farmwife said...

I love this time of year and that first flush of green on the paddocks. So pleased to see it looking good for you.